I now have 2 errors with beta 5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now have 2 errors with beta 5.

i checked all the links in my site and it only happens when viewing the FORUM index itself as a user NOT LOGGED IN. when i log in, everything is ok.

here is the first error at the very top of the page:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /index.php(539) : eval()'d code on line 137
    the second error shows up directly in the middle of the same page:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/spg12/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 3177
    what happened and how do i fix?
    sigpic

Are you using a custom skin? Try it with the default and see if you still get the error.

Edit: Checked your site, you are. Try reverting the headinclude template.
    http://www.metalmusicians.org

Comment

You might also disable your plugins one by one to see which is causing this top error.

Comment

This is line 539 of index.php:
        ($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('forumhome_complete')) ? eval($hook) : false;

So, you have a plugin using the forumhome_complete hook that is causing the problem. Find the plugin, fix it, and the error will go away.

An article to help with the array_merge issue: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ht=array_merge

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

wow thanks you guys...im surprised so many have offered to help.

im at work soi cant do much at the moment, but i already tried disabling the plugins and it was still there.

but since one of you mentioned the headinclude template, i think i did something with that just last night so i'll def check that out.

as far as a default skin, i dont have one.
          sigpic

Comment

still no fix. the reason it's happening is because i was told to put:

AddType application/x-httpd-php5 .php
            into my htaccess file because i am indeed running php 5 but cpanel doesnt reflect that and the youtube software i installed requires php 5.

i just removed that line from my htaccess and everything is working fine again.
            sigpic

Comment

I had a similar problem with a product i installed. I got some helpful information on this thread. Worth a read. Glad things are normal for your forum again.

Comment

ya that's the same thread the other guy referred me too, but as i posted in THAT thread, it doesnt help me at all when they dont say where exactly to find this array var because everywhere i looked on the affected files/plugins there was no such code he put in his thread.
                sigpic

Comment

It is a problem with a third party addon, you should try asking for help from the author or vBulletin.org

Comment

Place this line in the htaccess file in public_html. This is what my host suggested to add to make scripts that needed to run php5 only to work.
                    Code:
                    AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .php

Comment

ok jose, i'll try yours. it's slightly diff from the one i used. brb.
                      sigpic

Comment

nope, same thing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Plugin/Hook System
                          • Option two(1) Done,Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Plugin/Hook System
                          • Option two(2), try editing file in includes/config.php and then move any custom modification files from folder includes/xml/
                            Code:
                            define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Comment

what am i supposed to do with that? i dont want to disable my hacks.

i already know it's the youtube integration, it requires php5 (which i have, but cpanel doesnt recognize) and so i had to put that line of code in my htaccess so it would recognize it and run the youtube integration, but it doesnt jive with the forum itself.
                            sigpic

Comment

The problem is caused by your modifications, further discussion should be done at vBulletin.org.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X