No announcement yet.

Two problems with 3.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have an upgrade.php file? Running this would have no affect on an installed forum. It would just reset the default phrases, templates and admin help from the XML files.

Do you have any plugins installed? You should remove these to see if the problem still occurs. If you are using a customized style, create a new style with no parent and see if the problem still occurs.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Yes sorry I meant the upgrade.php. I'm using the default vBulletin3 style without any modifications and I have disabled all plugins via vBulletin Options > Plugin/Hook System > Enable Plugin/Hook System NO.

The errors are still there nothing has chanced.

Comment

If this is your test forum, I suggest waiting until the next beta release. If it is a live forum, the only thing that I can recommend at this time is to revert to 3.6.8 by restoring your database backup and uploading those files.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

It's only a testforum but if someone wants to take a look I can pm information how to access the forum. I have put the forum into debug mode and the phpinfo is viewable.

Comment

I had the exact same problem. I went inot the admin options and enabled the remote Yahoo UI and voila, no problem anymore.

Hope this helps,

-Jason
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aidler View Post
              Another think I noticed is that my admincp is still showing "Admin Control Panel (vBulletin 3.6.8 Patch Level 2)" and not vBulletin 3.7...
              That's a hint right there, most likely some files were not over written. In my AdminCP, it says Admin Control Panel (vBulletin 3.7.0 Beta 6).
              So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Blank pages in Admincp

Excactly the same problem.
                Half of the pages in admincp are blank. Most of them grey some white.

Cannot turn the forum on, because vbulletin options won't work.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X