No announcement yet.

Where do you change the color of text?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you change the color of text?

Hello,

Where is the place in the ACP to change the gray colored font that is on member's profile (such as on the about section that lists a members location, interests, vBulletin version) as well as your date of birth, join date, total posts, blog entries in the mini statistics block?

Thanks,

Marcos
    test

It's of the css class "shade", check Admin CP > Style Manager > <<>> > Member Info Templates \ memberinfo_css. (I didn't check, but that's my guess)

Edit:
    Actually, its in Admin CP > Style Manager > Main CSS (from pull down), look in Additional CSS box at the very bottom and look for the shade css descriptor, edit from there.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

I have been trying to find the place to change blog statistics text to gold, but cannot, as it is the only text that is gray instead of light/dark gold.

Any idea where to find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Huang View Post
        It's of the css class "shade", check Admin CP > Style Manager > <<>> > Member Info Templates \ memberinfo_css. (I didn't check, but that's my guess)

Edit:
        Actually, its in Admin CP > Style Manager > Main CSS (from pull down), look in Additional CSS box at the very bottom and look for the shade css descriptor, edit from there.
        thanks I needed to know where that was

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X