Issue with my Quick Link menu...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with my Quick Link menu...

When trying to use my Quick Link Menu I get the following.... the banner is flash.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by fkatzenb View Post
    When trying to use my Quick Link Menu I get the following.... the banner is flash.
    That's your problem, the banner is flash. The menu is javascript based and though I am not aware of the specifics, I know that flash overlaps any javascript menu. I think you may just have to find another place for the flash banner, but don't quote me on that; there might be someone else that may be able to help you out more with that.

Comment

Originally posted by aff2k4 View Post
      That's your problem, the banner is flash. The menu is javascript based and though I am not aware of the specifics, I know that flash overlaps any javascript menu. I think you may just have to find another place for the flash banner, but don't quote me on that; there might be someone else that may be able to help you out more with that.

I am afraid of that.

Comment

One of my users figured out how to fix it!

You need this <param name="wmode" value="transparent"> and then in the embed tag, you need to specify wmode="transparent" along with bgcolor.

Frank

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X