X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stubbed
    replied
    Originally posted by lovevn View Post
    Hm, I would like to upgrade to version 8.0 with no aditional cost.

Hahah. I lol'd

As per usual - It appears that people are never happy with what they've got eh? How about we get version 3.7 out the door first eh?

Leave a comment:

• lovevn
    replied
    Hm, I would like to upgrade to version 8.0 with no aditional cost.

Leave a comment:

• Bounce
    replied
    Lets get 3.7 out the way first eh

what about 3.8 amd 3.9 .. where did they go

Leave a comment:

• Anthony89
    replied
    Originally posted by craigl View Post
    With any luck there will be a built in Wiki in 4.0.
    Why should there be a wiki? Don't see how much use that would be in a forum system.

Leave a comment:

• craigl
    replied
    With any luck there will be a built in Wiki in 4.0.

Leave a comment:

• obmob
    replied
    vb 4.0 Oo

when, where? XD

Leave a comment:

• nexialys
    replied
    Originally posted by katilkuzu View Post
    well 4.0 is great i think some of my friend was talking about this in a few days ago. Soo we are waiting forward
    4.0 IS GREAT ?!... where did you hear about this version ?!.. even me never heard of the features list... i suppose you talk about 3.7 then...

Leave a comment:

• katilkuzu
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy Huang View Post
    Wait and see
    well 4.0 is great i think some of my friend was talking about this in a few days ago. Soo we are waiting forward

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    Originally posted by Knightmane View Post
    I think a better question would be: what all is theoretically going to be in 4.0 that will make it different from 3.7?

I mean, there were already a LOT of great improvements released for 3.7 and it would be hard to improve on all of the fun little goodies that are available in 3.7.
    Wait and see

Leave a comment:

• Knightmane
    replied
    I think a better question would be: what all is theoretically going to be in 4.0 that will make it different from 3.7?

I mean, there were already a LOT of great improvements released for 3.7 and it would be hard to improve on all of the fun little goodies that are available in 3.7.

Leave a comment:

• korny30
    replied
    when is 4.0 coming out, or was this just a hypothical question?

Leave a comment:

• Webmist
    replied
    Originally posted by wild-wing View Post
    i think you just said no then yes.
    In layman's terms if your subscription is current and active at the time of release then you will have access to download.

In your members area look to see when your scheduled to renew your license and hope it's release before then or you will have to renew before you will have access to it.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    Read carefully

No, there is no fee to upgrade to new version. Unlike Windows, for example, where you need to pay $400 or how many ever depending on version to get the new Windows; you are not required to pay extra fees to get new version.

The renew fee is for all downloads; not upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• wild-wing
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy Huang View Post
    Version change does not incur extra costs. ... so you will only need to renew your access if you wish to have newer versions of the software
    i think you just said no then yes.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    Version change does not incur extra costs. As long as your license is active (IE: not expired or disabled due to license violation), you will be able to download new versions of the software as they become available. Please note that forum and tickets support is free, so you will only need to renew your access if you wish to have newer versions of the software

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X