Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I upgrade?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • johnfl68
    replied
    Most of the people upgrading to the Beta I think have test boards, relatively small boards, or not so important boards, in which dealing with a few bugs is not a issue. This also helps the developers at vBulletin, and other users with bugs and problems that may occur because of the many variables of different php, mysql, and server versions and setups.

    I have upgraded one of my boards to the Beta, and have had very few issues, and they were fixable. I have a larger board that I am holding off a little bit on, to see how the beta fairs before I consider upgrading.

    There are many things to consider before you upgrade to the beta, if you choose to do so, but only you can make that determination.

    John

    Leave a comment:


  • incurable
    replied
    I‘m thinking of upgrading as well .. 3.7 seems pretty cool. ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • drakeman
    replied
    If your license is still valid, just wait for an upgrade. I hope that new version will be released soon. Then my board will be upgraded too

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    I would wait a few months or until you see it as Gold for 3.7, as version 3.6.4 does not seem to have any known security issues right now. You should decided if you need to or not and if Staff tells you that you should.

    Leave a comment:


  • R1lover
    replied
    If it was me I would upgrade now, then wait for 3.7

    I guess it also depends on other things as well, for example what skins you have, mods etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • vuser12
    started a topic Should I upgrade?

    Should I upgrade?

    Currently I am running Version 3.6.4. Should I upgrade to the latest stable 3.6.x version or wait until 3.7 is officially released?

Related Topics

Collapse

Working...
X