Turn Your vBulletin On and Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Your vBulletin On and Off

Hi, I thought i would upload the 3.7.0 beta 3 and give it a try, But when i try and turn of the website and hit save the homepage then shows in the admincp area and the website is still open to the public

Did you try to access it as a guest?
    You'll see it if you are logged in into your admin account.
    *Insert text here* :)

Comment

It will still apear open to Admins.

If you logout of your account you should get a forums closed message

Comment

Hi, yea i logged out and i could still view the forum, I even tryed viewing it with a diffrent browser, I thought normaly when you do close the site you get the bar at top and bottom saying forums are closed even when you are still logged in as admin

Comment

Are you 100% sure that you have turned the forums off?

Comment

You should post a link to your site. Maybe your browser keeps relogging you back in?

Comment

Yup i am 1 million% sure i have turned it off
              Every time i goto vbulletin options change it from open to close the homepage shows in the admincp and when i go back to options for turning forums on or off it is not saving cause its still telling me the forum is open even though i have ticked the no option

http://www.tds-clan.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by O_Dog View Post
                Yup i am 1 million% sure i have turned it off
                Every time i goto vbulletin options change it from open to close the homepage shows in the admincp and when i go back to options for turning forums on or off it is not saving cause its still telling me the forum is open even though i have ticked the no option

http://www.tds-clan.co.uk/
                All I can see is a directory listing of your site.

Comment

Originally posted by poolking View Post
                  All I can see is a directory listing of your site.

Erm that will be cause i reinstalled the website and then got the same problem
                  so i then uploaded a diffrent version 3.7.8 that i used before and the problem was still there, Another wierd one somebody may know why when i was logged in as admin i could not post a thread after hitting send message it never posted and i just got sent back to home page (forum permissions all set to yes admin usergroup) but when i logged out and posted as guest it posted no problem at all

This thread should be moved since i found out its not just 3.7 the problem is with

Comment

The problem i was having IE: not closing website was due to my webhost had installed mod_security, That was stopping me making forum posts - closing website but its fixed now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X