Dont know whats up but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont know whats up but..

when people click the View Forum Leaders link on my forum they get..

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

This used to work but im not sure what happened to it.
    I have tried re-uploading the showgroups.php file and that didnt fix it.
    Any help would be appreciated from someone who had this problem before.

Thanks

Internal Server errors are generally related to either a server problem, or added code to the vB files and/or templates.

The first thing I recommend is that you disable any plugins and reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

This happens to everyone. So, it's not a huge issue. However, follow Steve suggestion.
      Shun Goku Satsu

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X