X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• q: only admin and supermod can moderate social groups

subj. how to make this?

Lol, yeah. I have the same issue.
    This setting is on the moderator setting for each forum, and defaults to moderators being able to moderate all Social Groups and Visitor messages
    . I have 46 moderators on 64 forums. I do definitely not want all my regular moderators to have this access. Having this wide access would clearly mostly be the exception than the rule.

Currently I have to change 384 settings to make this right (6 settings times 64 forums).

Could you please change the default behavior to not allow this? Pretty please?

Regards
    - Tommy
    MCP / MCSA / MCSE / MCT
    A few eggs short of a complete easter basket

vB 4.0.5+ CMS (No hacks), Windows Server 2008 R2 Ent, IIS 7.5, PHP 5.3+ (FastCGI), WinCache, Memcached, MySQL 5.1.45

Comment

Same problem..
      I just want admin and super moderators to have all permissions on social groups and profile comments..I dont want my all stuff (even more than 100) to be able to edit and delete social groups and profile comments..

Please advise us what to do..
      http://www.turkforum.net

Comment

A query should solve the problem. Maybe some of the developer can tell us a query to solve that

Best regards
        hj

Comment

Originally posted by hjmaier View Post
          Is there maybe a query i can run? I really have a huge list of moderators.

Best regards
          hj
          Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          No sorry, I don't know of a query to do this.
          Lets ask again then..
          http://www.turkforum.net

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X