Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Ajax - No Tabs on profiles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No Ajax - No Tabs on profiles

    Hi,

    I dont' have any ajax or tabs on my profiles.

    http://www.directoryjunction.com/forums/member.php?u=26

    I reverted the memberinfo template, but still dont' have it.

    Any feedback helps.

    thx

  • #2
    I don't see any reference to the YUI library in your site's source code. It looks like you'll need to revert some more templates, such as the headinclude template.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kier View Post
      I don't see any reference to the YUI library in your site's source code. It looks like you'll need to revert some more templates, such as the headinclude template.
      Thx their Kier.

      Headinclude it was.

      Working like a breeze now.

      Much appreciated.

      Comment


      • #4
        For me, I can see the tabs in Firefox but not in IE. Any ideas?

        Comment


        • #5
          same problem here :-(

          Comment


          • #6
            I just discovered something on the ajax.

            On my profile, when I post a public message to myself, I get the Ajax quick reply feel.

            But if I post a message on somebody else's profile, it does the normal post & page reload type reply.

            Can anybody point me in the right direction here.

            thx

            Comment


            • #7
              at a loss ... on Default style I have no mods installed and still have no Tabs in the profile. Ive gone through everything in all posts suggested.


              http://www.testug.unitedgodz.com/member.php?u=3436


              my Default and Custom style both have no tabs, my Default has no mods installed at all.

              appreciate any help or ideas.

              Comment


              • #8
                The first post on someone's profile who does not have any visitor messages does not use AJAX to submit. Subsequent posts do.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Trigr View Post
                  at a loss ... on Default style I have no mods installed and still have no Tabs in the profile. Ive gone through everything in all posts suggested.


                  http://www.testug.unitedgodz.com/member.php?u=3436


                  my Default and Custom style both have no tabs, my Default has no mods installed at all.

                  appreciate any help or ideas.
                  I can't see anything obviously wrong there... have you tried doing a totally fresh install somewhere?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kier View Post
                    I can't see anything obviously wrong there... have you tried doing a totally fresh install somewhere?

                    just updated to beta3 and they work fine now. weird.


                    thank you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kier View Post
                      The first post on someone's profile who does not have any visitor messages does not use AJAX to submit. Subsequent posts do.
                      Thanks there again Kier.

                      Your absolutely right.

                      After the first message, I get the Ajax Quick Reply.

                      Thanx

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I still got no tabs in internet explorer 7 :-/
                        Even after updating to beta 3

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nerofix View Post
                          I still got no tabs in internet explorer 7 :-/
                          Even after updating to beta 3
                          do you have a custom skin? try switching back to default template and check. if it works then its probably the headerinclude template as in the second post.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I Found The Problem !!! It's In Footer Template, Change It To Original Default And It Works Fine !!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Of course I have a custom style

                              And yes, in standard style the tabs are working in IE .. but I would prefer to keep using my style I've paid a lot money for instead of using the standard style again just because of the tabs in profiles.

                              So the thing I'm looking for is just the part in the vBulletin code the tabs needed, remember: In Firefox the tabs are there with my custom style, just not in Internet Explorer.

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X