Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Then this is liklely a problem with vBSEO or another add-on.

Leave a comment:

• sn1p34
    replied
    We'll I did as you had mentioned but the problem has not gone away, I have also tried reverting all the template files over but with no luck.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please note that we do not recommend using 3.7.0 Beta 2 on a live forum.

This is either a problem with your custom style or possibly an issue with vBSEO.

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• sn1p34
    replied
    We'll I did as you mentioned, and it did not seem to resolve my problem. I have also tried re-uploading all the files, and I have tried reinstalling but the issue doesn't appear to want to go away.

Any help with resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Mez
    replied
    You need to revert your MEMBERINFO templates

Leave a comment:

• sn1p34
    started a topic Profile blocks do not display

Profile blocks do not display

I've been having problems getting the profiles working properly, Inside the member profiles the blocks do not appear etc About Me, Member info only a blue box appears which is clickable, when clicked a drop down box appears with all the blocks. I've also noticed that the view messages table doesn't appear, only for a brief second well the page is loading then it vanishes.

Here is the link to a profile with the problem described above http://www.gamecaptive.com/boards/1-w4r-cr4zy/

P.S I have already made sure that all the Additional CSS is intact, so that does not appear to be the problem :\
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X