Can't edit 'footer' templates in custom styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't edit 'footer' templates in custom styles

I have three styles - the Default Style, another style that's a child of the Default, and a third style which is a child of the second style.

In the two custom styles, I'm not able to edit the 'footer' template. I tried editing a few other templates and had no problems, it was just the footer template. After editing, once I hit Save or Save & Reload, I get redirected to a blank frame (an image of that) and the changes are not saved.

What could be causing this issue? I have 3.6.8. I recently transferred the forum to a new server; don't know if that's somehow related to this.

One or more of your files did not get properly uploaded. Use Filezilla, re-upload the files, overwriting the existing files, and make sure you upload the php files in ASCII mode.

Comment

Actually turns out it was due to various mod_security injection attack rules. My host had to whitelist some rules to stop this from happening.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X