Reset User Tiles to Default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset User Tiles to Default

Our forum has been running for some time now, and I am trying to clean it up. On my list is to setup an automatic user title list per post count. I changed that settings in User Title Manager to what I wanted. Have gone through all my User Groups and turned off the custom user title option and have reset the user titles in Maintenance.

But nothing that I can see has changed. What am i missing or how do I clear out the old custom user titles?

Originally posted by xgromx View Post
    Our forum has been running for some time now, and I am trying to clean it up. On my list is to setup an automatic user title list per post count. I changed that settings in User Title Manager to what I wanted. Have gone through all my User Groups and turned off the custom user title option and have reset the user titles in Maintenance.

But nothing that I can see has changed. What am i missing or how do I clear out the old custom user titles?
    Go to ADMINCP -> MAINTENANCE -> RUN REBUILD USER TITLES
    anders | vbulletin team | check out the new vbulletin facebook app
    Proudly vBulletin'ing since 2001
    Please be my friend!
    http://www.twitter.com/inetskunkworks
    vBulletin Performance Articles:
    Click here to read

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X