Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Ross
    replied
    might set up a test copy forum and see if i can work out who to delete and give that a try

just wanted to know if it would work so thanks for the reply steve confirming it

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I believe the only way you could do that would be to remove all the users in the SMF database you do not want to import first, then do a new import of just the users.

Note: There was a reason those users did not import the first time, probably faulty data. For instance if those users did not have a email address then they will not import. It's entirely possible they will not import the second time either.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Ross
    started a topic Strange user problem lost 80,000 members

Strange user problem lost 80,000 members

Right this might be too late but i upgraded from a smf over a year and a half ago... everything went well or so i thought.

only recently i noticed i only had 20,000 members but remembered having 85,000 in 2006 so i knew this was wrong.

so i checked the waybackwhen archives and it looks like not all of them transfered with the forum.

i still have the old smf DB is there any way to convert the user info and add it to my current forum.

long shot i know but it was worth asking
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X