Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment total space

I got a nice forum running.
    Where do i set the maximum allowed space for pictures, it looks like some can post 6mb files total, and other only a few MB, but where do i set the maximum space for file attachment.

Total Attachments 3,191
    Disk Space Used 104.52 MB

Is there a limit on how much space there is allowed? And how can i rise that to more MB.
    People have to delete older attachment before they can attack more files.
    Is there a settings for total space used, or can i change it for each user, to 10-15 mb for each user.

No one that can help ?

Comment

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Attachment Options -> Limit Space Taken Up By Attachments (Total)
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
        Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Attachment Options -> Limit Space Taken Up By Attachments (Total)
        Thx, dont know why it looks limited, it was at 0, but still there is a limit on how many MB each have to upload.

Comment

There is also a limit by usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Attachment Permissions -> Space (in bytes) that a user's total attachment usage may consume
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thx a lot for the help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X