"List New Registrations" does not find most recent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "List New Registrations" does not find most recent

Under Admin CP, Search for Users, in the upper Quick Search panel, List New Registrations has stopped listing the last day's registrations - it gives results that are more than 24 hours old.

Have registered, and test posted from, some new accounts today. All that works fine. A Quick Search on List Visitors in the Last 24 Hours shows the new registrants, but List New Registrations does not show them.

Have repaired and optimized tables, still no joy.

Help very much appreciated please.

I can't duplicate that problem. Have you installed any add-ons?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Havn't changed add-ons in a long time - this issue only appeared since the weekend.

However, now when I clicked on the links in my post above, just for the heck of it, without logging into the admin CP, the old results from my cache popped up on the screen. On trying a "refresh", I was prompted to log in, and then everything was 100% again.

So, the issue is that the Admin CP was giving me cached reports, something that had never happened to me before. How do I force fresh reports?

Thanks

Comment

As I said I can't duplicate this and have never seen it happen. I really don;t know what that could be if not an add-on.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The last time I had viewed the cached page, it was from a PC that had its date set a week into the future by mistake. I wonder if this was the reason for regarding the cached page as the most up-to-date when I fixed the PC's date and turned the clock back? Problem hasn't re-occured yet . . . .

Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X