Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members of custom usergroup cannot view "Members of Usergroup" report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members of custom usergroup cannot view "Members of Usergroup" report.

When members of a custom usergroup attempt to view the list of members of that usergroup, they are getting a no permission error message.
    The group is a public, joinable group.
    All members of the group are secondary users, no primary users exist.

What setting must I change so when I give them the url to view the group's members, they can actually view it, and not get the improper permissions error?

Thanks in advance.

There is no 'Members of Usergroup' report in vB. That must be from an add-on.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve,
      Thanks for the reply.
      When we visit/profile.php?do=editusergroups there are a couple of tables.
      The uppermost table is:
      "You are a leader of the following groups
      User Group View Requests List Members"
      Of course I run vbSEO so the "List Members" URL is an SEO'd url but the url is:
      /members/list/?usergroupid=10

I have attached a screenshot where this link appears.
      Please confirm with me this is an addon, I do not think it is.
      I think perhaps now that you see what I am talking about it may ring a bell?

Thanks again!
      Attached Files

Comment

And this screenshot is a screenie of the very "Members of Usergroup" report:
        Attached Files

Comment

Ahhh, I see. AFAIK that link is only available to the Group Leader. I could not find any separate permissions for this.

Please note that as per the sticky at the top of this forum vB 3.6.x is end-of-life and no longer supported. I strongly recommend that you upgrade to the latest stable version as soon as possible.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X