Banner ad not showing on all pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner ad not showing on all pages

Just installed my first banner ad here www.practicalmachinist.com via inserting ad HTML code in header of style sheets function.

But it's only showing on the main page and the index page...doesn't display anywhere else....click on any forum and no ad.....and yet newly altered "blank space" for the ad is showing on all those pages...just no ad in the space...any idea what the problem is ?

What do you mean 'header of style sheets function'? The correct way to do this is to edit the header template directly.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      What do you mean 'header of style sheets function'? The correct way to do this is to edit the header template directly.
      I clicked (in AdminCP).....style manager/check style/edit templates/header/edit...and then I added the ad code in the header code.

Comment

OK, nevermind I fixed it. It was a function of the ad rotation software selecting specific "zones", so I set the ad software to "default" and now it shows on all pages.

Comment

Working...
        X