Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wideopen
    replied
    Huh ... thanks Steve. I'll check all of the add on's and see what I can come up with?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As I said that does not happen with the default vB code. No such email is sent to anyone that does not have permission to access that thread. Sorry I did not make that clear.

Leave a comment:

• wideopen
    replied
    OK when someone uses the Instant email notification. It emails them the reply and a link. They can't get to the link.. but they can read the reply in the e-mail... can I turn that off?

Leave a comment:

• wideopen
    replied
    Thanks Steve.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That does not happen with the default vB code. With he default vB email notifications are only sent out for threads that a member has access to. If this really is happening, then either your permissions are wrong or an add-on is causing this.

Leave a comment:

• wideopen
    started a topic Notification Removal when thread moved

Notification Removal when thread moved

On our Board we have a Recycle Bin. We don't delete threads we move them to the "bin" So we always have proof.

Here's the problem, When someone subscribes to the thread, they get a notification if one of us(moderators/Admins) reply to it...Is there any way to remove the notification if moved to the "bin" automatically?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X