New Pages not there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pages not there?

Several of my users have complained of the below problem, I have not been able to recreate it, but would like to at least offer them an explanation if there is no fix for it:

They will be viewing a thread that, according to the navigation, has 5 pages. When they are on page 4 and click on the link for page 5, they are taken back to page 4. They can not advance to page 5. This is an example, sometimes the total page numbers are different, but it is always the last page that "isn't there" when the link is clicked and they are taken back to the current page they are on.

This problem is not just on one thread, or the one user, but different threads and different users.

Any ideas? I have already "rebuilt threads" and "rebuilt forums" in the maintenance section.

VB 3.6.11 PL1

This is most likely due to having members added to the global ignore option here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Banning Options -> Tachy Goes to Coventry
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      This is most likely due to having members added to the global ignore option here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Banning Options -> Tachy Goes to Coventry
      Aha! That explains it! Anyway around this other than to remove the users from Tachy?

Comment

No there isn't. Sorry.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X