User (database) Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User (database) Information

Can anyone explain to me a relatively easy way to draw information relating to users from a specific usergroup, please?

I have a group with additional profile fields and need to be able to get this information in some sort of CSV (or similar) form.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
    Amanda
    xo

Anyone ....??
    Amanda
    xo

Comment

Sorry that would require some sort of JOIN query which is too advanced for me.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Can seriously no one give me any clue?

Maybe I'm not clear ...

What I have is a list of users in a usergroup (paid subscription usergroup) with specific profile fields.

What I need to be able to do is obtain this information (users in the group and their profile data) in some sort of CSV or similar format. Text, XML, XLS ... anything.

(Like when you click on 'export uses' or 'export data' on other software - any software really)

Anyone help?? Thanks
        Amanda
        xo

Comment

Honestly if I knew that query I would be more than happy to share it with you.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I trust ya, Steve

Is there anyone else that can shed some light for me please?? Pretty please??

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?????
            Amanda
            xo

Comment

For custom coding, including custom queries, you will need to visit www.vbulletin.org

We do not provide support for customization including custom queries here.
              Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X