Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Login to the modcp, search for the user, ban them.

Leave a comment:

• Ronan
    replied
    I have just set up my mods to be able to ban users but i cant see how they actually ban a user. What does a mod do if he wants to ban a users?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mods.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	3671519

There is no main Edit button. Like the OP is saying, you have to edit for each forum.

I wish there was a main Edit button to edit that moderator's permissions for ALL of the forums they moderate without having to do it one forum at a time, but this only exists for Super Moderators.

Leave a comment:

• loaf
    replied
    I don't think you're getting what Steve is saying...

I just followed the path that he provided and there was no question as to whether it was for one forum section or another. Simply two radio buttons for either Yes or No.

Did you maybe stray from his directions by going to
    Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> View Permissions ?
    Because that asks for a specific forum section... What Steve pointed out, does not.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That option exists exactly where I said it does. Not sure why you can't see it. Post a screen shot.

Leave a comment:

• krg2k
    replied
    I guess you are not getting what I'm saying, I'm saying there is NO EDIT button for the moderator, BUT there is an EDIT button for the sections of the moderators... like there is 4 EDIT buttons for MODERATOR1 there is 3 EDIT buttons for MODERATOR2 etc...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You have to enable this for each Moderator listed here:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Show All Moderators -> Edit -> Can Ban Users -> Yes

Leave a comment:

• krg2k
    replied
    for each mod and for each forum section right ... like if one mod is moderating 4 sections I have to set the banning options for that mod in all 4 sections ?!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You have to set that for each Mod.

Leave a comment:

• krg2k
    replied
    hello
    yes but thats per forum section right ? I can't edit globally I have to edit each section for each mod !

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You have to enable this for each Moderator:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Show All Moderators -> Edit -> Can Ban Users -> Yes

Leave a comment:

• krg2k
    started a topic How to allow MODs to BAN ?

How to allow MODs to BAN ?

guys pulling my hair right now,
    how do we set the mods to be able to BAN users ??????

in the usergroup section for moderators there is no such thing... I want all mods to be able to ban users and be able to edit user signatures

how is that done
    plzzz advise

thanks