Installation Payment Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Payment Service

An issue occured where vbulletin (version 3.6) and all my data was deleted from my server. I would like to install Vbulletin 3.6 and revert the SQL database and then upgrade to a new version.

Can I pay a one time installation fee of 150$ for this or do I have to pay for each one seperately? (I am only referring to the iservice for install for Vbulletin 3.6 on my sever and the upgrade to the latest version (3.7) NOT reverting the database)

I realize that this is a presales question, but I am not allowed to pursue phone support unless I pay an additional amount

Thanks

I answered your support ticket on June 12th. You never responded with the answers to my questions.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve,

I searched my email and I cannot find your message. Can you please email me your response at [email protected]. Please inform me when you have.

Thanks

Ali

Comment

You can see your support tickets here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment