X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stifmeister
    replied
    Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
    Please reset your cookie path and cookie domain variables. These should not be set unless you have multiple vBulletin installations on the same domain name. You can reset these using tools.php.

Follow these steps.

1) Upload tools.php from your "do_not_upload" folder. This should go into your admincp directory.

2) Load this in your browser by going to: yourforums/admincp/tools.php

3) Enter your customer ID.

4) Click on Reset Cookie Path and Reset Cookie Domain.

5) Delete tools.php from your server.

6) See if you can login.
    Actually, I found this topic:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ghlight=logged

And I did this

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Ah, well try this then in an thaccess.

php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2048
    php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2048
    And it solved my problem!

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    Please reset your cookie path and cookie domain variables. These should not be set unless you have multiple vBulletin installations on the same domain name. You can reset these using tools.php.

Follow these steps.

1) Upload tools.php from your "do_not_upload" folder. This should go into your admincp directory.

2) Load this in your browser by going to: yourforums/admincp/tools.php

3) Enter your customer ID.

4) Click on Reset Cookie Path and Reset Cookie Domain.

5) Delete tools.php from your server.

6) See if you can login.

Leave a comment:

• Stifmeister
    started a topic ACP - I get logged out

ACP - I get logged out

I'm gettingl ogged out of ACP when I try to do certain things. For example in "Forum Manager" if I edit a forum it works normally. But if I try to change forum display order and press "Save Displayer Order" button it asks me to log in. When I type my username and password it says "Thank you for logging in, Stifmeister." (redirecting) but then it comes back to the log in page. It's an endless loop, I simply can't edit the display order.

This same bug occurs in other parts of the ACP too. Vasically something works and something doesn't.

This bug started happening as of today I think... Or at least I haven't had this before.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X