HTML for a certain user.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML for a certain user.

My forum is a fashion forum and we post a lot of pictures on the site. There is a user who I trust has a lot of pix in his blog and now wants to post those to my site. To save time, he asked me if he could copy and paste the html from the blog to the site. I do not want to open html for everyone but I want to let him post the html. Is there any way to achieve this? Thanks!

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Personally, I would just instruct him to use the [img][/img] BBCode and show him how to use it correctly. It's more secure than allowing him to use HTML and also doesn't require any changes to your forums.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X