Whats This ??? Help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats This ??? Help..

Hi Whats this ..? http://tinypic.info/files/jisgcqlw9xexgq0o00df.gif vbulletin :3.6.8 Patch Level 2 Please help ..

I'm not sure what it is you are wondering about. It looks like a Deleted User. "Posts: n/a" is default for posts by deleted users.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Tnx ... BUT this user Active .. and user Login in this forum .. !
      View Public Profile : http://forum.majidonline.com/member.php?u=51907
      If there who can find me a solution ?

Comment

What is his Primary Usergroup? And does he have any Secondary Usergroups?

What are most people's Primary Usergroup? And is anyone else in the same Secondary Usergroups?

Are any of the Primary or Secondary Usergroups Banned usergroups?

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

What is his Primary Usergroup? And does he have any Secondary Usergroups?
          Registered Users (member) , no
          What are most people's Primary Usergroup? And is anyone else in the same Secondary Usergroups?
          the people's in Registered Users (member) Usergroup , no the NOONE people's Secondary Usergroups .
          Are any of the Primary or Secondary Usergroups Banned usergroups?
          no . the secondary Usergroups is SETUP : 1- GUEST 2- Registered Users 3- Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4- (COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation 5- Administrator 6- Admin 7- Moderators 8- Banned Users 9- vip ......

Comment

See if this is the same sort of problem - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273053 I'm not sure if it got resolved since neither the OP nor the vb team posted back about it, but it has the same sort of postbit problem you have.

Comment

Tnx for response .

Comment

AdminCP > Maintenance > Update Counters > Fix Broken User Profiles

Run this to repair the broken user profiles

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X