Where to change return email address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to change return email address?

When new members register they get a welcome message, but the email address on the message is from my default host email address. I want to change it the address of my add-on doamin. Where do I change this to my admin email address? I looked everywhere.

My site is

www.BehindTheBoards.com

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details -> Webmaster's Email
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That didn't work

I have the email that I want there, but thats not it. I think its somewhere in the database. Because its using the email for my base domain, not the one from the webmaster email block. Its somewhere in the vB settings. In my webmaster email I have "[email protected]" but if you join you will see that the email will be from a different email address.

Comment

Got It

I figured it out. The email has to be exactly the same in both vB and the host email. I had a few letters capitolized in vB. Host email does not allow caps.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X