Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tauhid
    replied
    I have faced this issue about 5 times already with many new registered users having 4 or more billion posts in their count. I do have photopost gallery and photopost classifieds integrated. Along with the integration, I also have the user posts incremented by comments in both the gallery and classifieds script.

I am running on vb 3.8.2 and photopost pro 6.2.2 and photopost classifieds 3.1.

I haven't seen this occur in the last two weeks, and by that time I have also upgraded to vb 3.8.2. I dont know but its strange how such numbers arise in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Tim L. Walker
    replied
    Originally posted by xlguy View Post
    Hi Tim, I'm researching this issue, can you confirm if you had PhotoPost Classifieds installed at the time?
    I had PhotoPost installed, but not PhotoPost Classifieds...

Leave a comment:

• xlguy
    replied
    Hi Tim, I'm researching this issue, can you confirm if you had PhotoPost Classifieds installed at the time?

Leave a comment:

• Tim L. Walker
    replied
    Oh... I was hoping that wasn't the answer...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This is a bug in earlier versions of vB 3.6.x. Upgrade to 3.6.10, then update the post counters.

Leave a comment:

• Tim L. Walker
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Tim, for something like this I'd raise a Support ticket linking back to this thread so that a developer/technician can log into your system and database and look for you.

Sorry...

Leave a comment:

• Tim L. Walker
    replied
    Any other suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Tim L. Walker
    replied
    Yeah, I'm not pruning anything.

I just did the repair/optimize tables as suggested, and both issues seem to still be there (the 1 guy has 4+billion posts, and the 2nd guy's posts count is still wrong).

Any other ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    I assume you're not running any jbs to prune/move old threads and posts?

Have you tried repairing your tables through AdminCP > Maintenance > Repair/Optimize Tables?

Leave a comment:

• Tim L. Walker
    started a topic Weird PostCount Issues

Weird PostCount Issues

I'm having a couple of post count issues on my forum.

1) This person just signed up recently, and has not made any posts, but has over 4 BILLION posts listed in their post count: http://www.photographycorner.com/for...er.php?u=12077

2) This person had the same bug as above a couple of weeks ago - I just manually reset their postcount in the admin cp, but now he's noticed it's been fluctuating up and down. He has at least 60 posts, including 10+ in the past week, but his post count has dropped down to 46. He says when he posts, his post count goes up like normal, but when he logs back in the next day, it's gone down: http://www.photographycorner.com/forum/member.php?u=5114

Ideas?
Working...
X