User Reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Reputation

I think I have a grip on this now - after going around and around with the support team.

On the previous owner's DB, they seemed to have relied on posting the Reputation Power in the threads, instead of the Reputation Level.

Since the Reputation Power seemed to have been a template of sorts, we are thinking to rely on the Reputation Level. I know that we can go in and re-do the Reputation Level in the AdminCP, but I just wanted to make sure this was the usual way of (re-doing) it?
    Corey
    My Merchant Account Blog | Expression Web Blog

Rep levels can be edited in your:

Admin CP -> User Reputations -> User Reputation Manager

Comment

Yes - that part I fully understand, but would prefer not to go into all the members' data to edit that.

If you go to Maintenance - Update Counters - Rebuild User Reputation, this seems to possibly recalculates the Reputation Level?

We have not used the Reputation Level before and we almost have the information needed in the vBulletin Options - vBulletin Options - User Reputation Options entered as we think.

It seems that Maintenance - Update Counters - Rebuild User Reputation would potentially rebuild the Reputation Level? And if so, is this the way to start to use this option in vBulletin?
      Corey

Comment

Editing the levels and running that counter should update everything according to your new settings.

Comment

OK - thanks!
          Corey

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X