Play by Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play by Play

I asked this over at .org but didn't really get a response that i was looking for.

I realize the rss feeds include the more link to see the full article. But what i am wanting to do is say a new york mets baseball game is on and would like the feed without the more included. basically i want to do a play by play but one that responds to the previous posts instead of making a new thread each time. Is that possible and if so how would i go about doing something like that.

Actually if you are not affiliated with the sports league (MLB), then you are not allowed to post any 'Play by Play' action, but you can have a ticker tape.

Are you asking to have an RSS feed respond to a post? You need a real person to do this at the moment, as RSS FEED can not read the posting to respond with information that is in live action or has been posted in another site. This can be done with premade responces with a bot, but has not been done with live posting from another site.... It sounds good, but I can not see any coder wanting to create that for you.

Comment

Thank you Jose for your response. Shame that it's not possible. maybe in a few years that will be possible. Thanks for the help though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X