RSS Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Feed

How can I create a RSS feed for each forum (ex: VBulletin 3.6 "How Do I" Questions)? Thanks!

You can enable the RSS feeds in you AdminCP.
    vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > External Data Provider > Enable RSS Syndication

You can view the feed here:
    RSS 2.0 - www.yourdomain.com/forumpath/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=1,2,3,4
    Replace the numbers at the end with the ForumIDs that you want to take the feed from.
    Regards,
    Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      You can enable the RSS feeds in you AdminCP.
      vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > External Data Provider > Enable RSS Syndication

You can view the feed here:
      RSS 2.0 - www.yourdomain.com/forumpath/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=1,2,3,4
      Replace the numbers at the end with the ForumIDs that you want to take the feed from.
      Thanks! I have enabled RSS syndication but I don't see any RSS button in any pages of my forum. How do I make it appear?

Comment

This page shows how to add one for each forum:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170854
        Regards,
        Nick

Comment

Thanks! I just modified the templates and the Rss icon did appear on each forum. Yet, I got this error when I clicked on the icon:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/class_postbit_alt.php(459) : eval()'d code on line 23

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/class_postbit_alt.php(459) : eval()'d code on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/w0204/d24/s31/b0293d4e/www/dimuaban.com/forum/includes/class_core.php:3075) in /external.php on line 849

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/w0204/d24/s31/b0293d4e/www/dimuaban.com/forum/includes/class_core.php:3075) in /external.php on line 849

What's wrong with it do you know? Thanks again!

Comment

I honestly don't have a clue. lol

I would recommend opening up a support ticket via your member area. Cite this thread in your ticket

Regards,
            Nick
            Regards,
            Nick

Comment

I am getting the same problem. The only solution I have found is turn off your options-Plugin/Hook System. cycle and turn back on. The only problem is, it doesn't last long. Something in the plugins are effecting it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X