Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    If you run 3.6.8 - then download 3.6.9 and do a normal upgrade. this upgrades you to the latest stable, and also replaces the files with the new licensed files.

If you run 3.6.9 - then download 3.6.9 and replace the files, dont' run upgrade. And skip the install/ and images/ directory.

If you run the blog, check the version. if you run an older version, then replace the files and upgrade by importing the .xml and selecting yes to the yes/no question for overwrite.

If you run th blog, check the versions. If it is the same version then just replace the files and you're done.

Leave a comment:

• JKatz
    replied
    Thank you! I've upgraded from 3.6.8 to 3.6.9 & all seems well.

Can you tell me if I can just overwrite the vBlog license? or do I need to do a reinstall too?

Leave a comment:

• Reeve of Shinra
    replied
    Download the new files for that license from the members area and upload them to your server, over writing the originals. Thats it!

Leave a comment:

• JKatz
    started a topic Change to New License

Change to New License

After purchasing a new license for vBulletin & vBlog, how do you change licenses without a complete resintall?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X