Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop-up permissions page

Hi,
    I'd like to add a click-through permission page for an off-topic forum, basically stating that by entering you understand the rules. I'd like to have a "yes" box that the user has to click to get in. I'd also like to make sure ALL users have to do this the first time they get in (not just newly registered users). Where can I create that?

Thank you!

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I actually would like to do the same thing. So, I'm just wondering if anyone found something like this on vbulletin.org ???

I can't find anything...

Comment

well one idea on how you could do this without modifying code is you could make your off topic forum not show up on the forums list...

then write out an html page with your warning and 2 buttons on it... one that leads back to the index of the forum and one that leads to the off topic forum...

then create a forum that acts as a redirect instead of a link that goes to that page...

this would not be editing any code but should still give you the desired effect

hth
        §èè¥ä§;
        Sykko

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X