Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where put Google Analytics ?

Hi,

In phpbb I only need to modify the .TPL files an all be easy.

In VBulletin... where I need to change to add the Google Analytics code ?

I see that is posible add this code in the board configuration but doesn't work...

In the TEMPLATES & STYLES, I go to the FOOT section but I can't see the </body> tag to add before the Analytics code.

Where I need to put this code ?

REgards
    Pablo Tilotta
    www.vb-mundo.com
    www.sistemas-afiliados.com

Go to the ACP -> Style Manager -> [YOUR STYLE] -> Edit Templates -> Footer

Scroll nearly to the bottom, you will see the </body> tag, add it directly before that.

Next time you have questions about how to modify vB, I recommend asking at http://vBulletin.org

Comment

Thank for your response.

In my question, I saw that the TAG </body> is not present in my FOOTER section.

Regards
      Pablo Tilotta
      www.vb-mundo.com
      www.sistemas-afiliados.com

Comment

You don't see it in your footer template? Does it show on your forum at all when viewing the source? If so, I'd bet it's there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by chiaravel View Post
          Thank for your response.

In my question, I saw that the TAG </body> is not present in my FOOTER section.

Regards
          This has come up in many threads before and I don't quite know why it hasn't been answered properly!

From this thread:

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
          You'd need to add the code to the templates, probably the footer template.
          You can edit templates in your
          AdminCP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Edit Templates
          Do that, and select the 'footer' template - Put it at the very bottom of that. The footer template is the very last thing that vbulletin outputs BEFORE the </body> tag, so while it doesn't look like you're putting it directly before the </body> tag in that file, in actual fact you are.

The easiest way to confirm this is to insert the code at the bottom of that, hit save, load up a page, and view it's source. You'll see it's now at the very bottom..

This is the same for vB3.7 as well, and no doubt older/newer versions...

Comment

Thanks for the link. Very useful!
            Matt
            phpBB Convert

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X