Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW DO I Edit my home page

Hi,

I have been going through the VBulletin learning curve. I have been trying to do a simple function but can't find a WYSIWYG editor to change the content on the home page. I am enclosing the url to see the home page.

http://www.cipherblackjack.com

The area I need to edit is under New Anouncement: in a green box starting with "Over the past eight years". Also can anyone recommend a book to learn VBulletin.

Thank You so much

Anthony

The first page of vBulletin is actually:
    http://www.cipherblackjack.com/forum.php

To edit your homepage, you would have to contact whoever created the actual portal for you.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Home Page

Hi Wayne Luke,

I want to eliminate the developer This should have been connected to a wysiwyg editor.

Ant

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• stevie1972
        Can't edit forum home page
        by stevie1972
        I wonder if anyone can help, I can't edit the home page on my forum. It works on every other page but not on the main forum page. Also all the forums have disappeared from the main page....
        Sat 6 Feb '16, 12:55am
      • Solange
        Home page
        by Solange
        I was trying to change my home page which was coming up as my terms of service page and I lost my forum. I am hoping management can restore my forum for me. I just had what felt like a panic. Thank you...
        Sat 17 Jan '15, 8:21am
      • apitechcoord
        Home Page Broken after Upgrading
        by apitechcoord
        I just upgraded to 5.1.0
        The last two times I have upgraded our forum (this time and to 5.0.5), the home page works until I try to edit it. Once exiting the Edit function it is broken. It just refreshes...
        Mon 24 Mar '14, 10:48pm
      • Reklaw
        Issue changing page url
        by Reklaw
        I had to change two of my pages URL to allow a better UI and help with finding information. The first one, I had not problems. However in attempting to switch the home page in the site builder by "editing"...
        Tue 18 Dec '12, 8:49am
      • GRAYTech
        Home Page
        by GRAYTech
        I was able to create a custom home page or 'landing Page'. How do I make it my default home page instead of the forums? Like when I click on the vBulletin logo it takes me to Forums instead of the...
        Sun 20 Dec '15, 1:01pm
      Working...
      X