Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database errore 3.6.8

hi all
    i have database problem , iam trying repair table more and more and the same result , anyone have idea about this error
    HTML Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:SELECT user.avatarid, user.avatarrevision, avatarpath, NOT ISNULL(customavatar.userid) AS hascustom, customavatar.dateline,
                customavatar.width, customavatar.height
            FROM user AS user
            LEFT JOIN avatar AS avatar ON avatar.avatarid = user.avatarid
            LEFT JOIN customavatar AS customavatar ON customavatar.userid = user.userid
            WHERE user.userid =;

MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6
    Error Number : 1064
    Date         : Tuesday, April 1st 2008 @ 03:28:21 PM
    Script       : http://www.site.com/vb/index.php
    Referrer     : 
    thanks all
    Last edited by alloarab; Wed 2 Apr '08, 7:19am.

Did you recently upgrade to 3.6.8 ?
    Do you have any unofficial plugins or products installed?

Comment

thanks Floris for ur replay

yeah that's right i had recently update to 3.6.8 from about 2 weeks , i have about 3 products there are vbadvanced,who' online tody and top stat
      and all of them r official products
      bye

Comment

No, they are certainly not official products. None of the three you've listed are Jelsoft products. If you go to the admincp > vboptions > hook system > and turn it off, does the error go away?

Comment

the problem is resolved , the reason was template that show avatars on forumhome , thanks Floris

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X