Stop Expiration Emails for Non-Active Subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Expiration Emails for Non-Active Subscriptions

We had a one-time subscription that our members paid for related to a particular issue last year. It isn't a recurring charge or issue so no one needs to pay it again. Now the system is sending out expiration emails and I can't seem to make it stop. I made the subscription inactive but that didn't seem to help. I don't want to delete the subscription because I need to know who paid it for future purposes. I just need to keep the expiration emails from going out on this one subscription.

Any ideas? Thanks!
    Tim

I have never use this, but also never came across this option, you should add this as a 'Suggestion' for next or to have it inplace for 3.7.0. I would like to enable, disable anything it should have check box for enable and disable on every part of everything within vBulletin. Administrator should have complete control over anything that is a function of that need absolute control over.

You most likely may need to seek out a coder over at vBulletin.org and see if it doable.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X