New Migration = No fourums??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Migration = No fourums??

I just finished migrating to a new server using the PLESK migration tool. All looks good with the migration and data but now none of the forums or threads are showing up?? Is there a IP setting somewhere that I have overlooked?

Site http://www.alfabb.com

old IP 206.225.91.103
    new IP 67.228.223.226

If anyone can shed some light on what might be the problem Id greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by smestas; Wed 26 Mar '08, 6:37pm.

<!--
    Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO user
    (options, parentemail, salt, passworddate, password, email, username, usergroupid, languageid, usertitle, customtitle, showbirthday, birthday_search, birthday, timezoneoffset, ipaddress, displaygroupid, joindate, lastvisit, lastactivity, autosubscribe, showvbcode, threadedmode, reputationlevelid, reputation, pmpopup, maxposts, daysprune, startofweek)
    VALUES
    (7255, '', '}th', FROM_UNIXTIME(1206549062), '0a00bb7b936f7e8ebf59bb1b4ff5a650', '[email protected]', 'demo', 3, 1, 'Registered User', 0, 0, '', '', '-8', '204.191.224.31', '', 1206549062, 1206549062, 1206549062, 1, 1, 0, 5, 10, 1, -1, 0, -1);

MySQL Error : Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
    Error Number : 1062
    Date : Wednesday, March 26th 2008 @ 11:31:02 AM
    Script : http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/regi...p?do=addmember
    Referrer : http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/regi...hp?do=register
    IP Address :
    Username : demo
    Classname : vB_Database
    -->
    I was thinking it some how place it as '0' value under Forums & Moderators > Forum Manager - Display Order: '0'

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
      I was thinking it some how place it as '0' value under Forums & Moderators > Forum Manager - Display Order: '0'
      Im not even getting any forums showing in my forum manager!!

Im going to try the XXX-duplicate entry SQL queries to see if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by smestas View Post
        Im going to try the XXX-duplicate entry SQL queries to see if that helps.
        I got the following ERROR when running the XXX-duplicate entry queries.

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `pmtext` CHANGE `pmtextid` `pmtextid` INT( 10 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ;

MySQL said: Documentation
        #1062 - Duplicate entry '106126' for key 1

Comment

Try this next...
          Admin CP > Maintenance > Repair / Optimize Tables > Fix Unique Indexes:

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post

Try this next...
            Admin CP > Maintenance > Repair / Optimize Tables > Fix Unique Indexes:
            I just ran the Fix Unique Indexes and same results. Arrrrhhhhhh!!!

Comment

Do you still have the backup database and if so, can are you able to create another database and restore it in a newly create site behind .htaccess and test to see if you get same problem with testvb forum.

Other option is posting in members support when staff ask, as I do not want to ask for access to your phpMyAdmin area.

Comment

Thanks for the help Jose!

I'm going to try and load a new DB from my backup. Ill report back.

Comment

Loading a fresh DB from my backup via SSH seemed to do the trick. I guess all of my DB data got bashed using the PLESK migration tool.

Lesson learned!! I'm back up and running.

Comment

Working...
                  X