Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot connect to MYSQL

Attempting to attach to database
    Error description: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'rcf1'@'localhost' (using password: YES) G:\wwwroot\forums\includes\class_core.php on line 274
    The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please confirm the values entered in the 'includes/config.php' file.
    vBulletin ©2000 - 2008 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Error in my_thread_global_end(): 3 threads didn't exit

Contact the hosting provider and ask them to confirm the values in your config.php file to match your database details.

you must have a new empty database
    with a new user that has a password
    that is linked to that database.

And have set these details in the config.php file.

If you wish to simply & quickly generate a new config.php file you can try this: https://www.vBulletin-Setup.com/ (note, this is a script i wrote, it's not an official jelsoft script or site, but very handy to quickly make a new config without having to rename and edit variables, etc)

Comment

Mysql

Thank you for the reply,,,I own the server loated in my house

Comment

Question

HI
        Do i need a mysql connector to connect to php?

Comment

Information about Apache, PHP and MySQL can be found on their respected web sites. It's not a service we offer or support. It's a configuration vbulletin requires in order to operate. (as any php/mysql script).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X