Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Bryant
    replied
    Sorry, I am a Windows guy and I am only volunteering. I read one thread that told me
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
    I see the problem:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Reputation Options

Default Reputation = 0
    What reputation level shall new users receive upon registration? Make sure that you have a reputation level that is at least equal to or less than this value.

Minimum Reputation Count = 10
    How much reputation must a user have before his reputation hits count on others?

So you start with 0 rep, but you have no rep power until you get 10 rep. Since no one has any rep power, no one can get to 10 rep.

To fix this, either increase the default rep or decrease the minimum rep. Then everyone will have rep power to start with.
    at Recalculate Reputation. So I changed the default reputation to 2 (it was 10). Their is probably a hierachy to this but I cannot seem to find it.

If I make a change to something - what is the file name called? Rep Power is already showing, but I am guessing there are two different things at this point.

I don't want to open a support ticket without the owner's consent, but one could not access these forums unless the email address was attached to the license. I was hoping that there would be a somewhat easier fix than the last one that we (I) had to do.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    You need to add $post[reputation] to the postbit template.

Leave a comment:

• Corey Bryant
    replied
    I grabbed a screen shot of the problem

Hopefully that will help a bit more. How do I get the 45 to show on the showthread.php?

Leave a comment:

• Corey Bryant
    started a topic Update Reputation

Update Reputation

Since the move, we finally fixed the signatures vBulletin Moved - Signatures Lost / Members Renumbered.

Now the reputation power seems to have been lost. How can I edit / change that? On the showthread.php, there is the green dot and it says Rep Power: 2.

However, if I go into the Admin Section for this user, under the Reputation Section, the Reputation Level says 45. The Current Reputation Level says 2.

I click on the question mark by the Reputation Level, and it says
    Enter this user's current reputation level.
    How does one get this 45 to show on the showthread.php instead of the 2?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X