No announcement yet.

How Do I Delete Registrations in Bulk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Delete Registrations in Bulk?

I checked a few existing threads recently on deleting groups of registrations -- primarily related to automated spam registrations -- and while the question was asked, the topic was changed to how to stop them from registering in the first place, but the original question was never answered.

I'm importing a board from PHPBB2 that was getting hit by about a dozen spammer registrants every day for months. We went to a manual approval to cut spam posts, but it got so obnoxious to delete the bogus registrations they piled up.

Now I've imported the board into vBulletin 3.6 and it's running great, but I've got like almost a dozen pages of registrations I would like to delete -- like if there were a checkbox system I could just mass-select based on certain criteria, and then be done in one poof would be just what I need right now.

I spent like the last 2 hours going through a bunch by hand, and I'm only halfway done.

Is there something I'm missing that would make this easier?

Admin CP -> Users -> Prune / Move Users

Enter your search criteria to match all users. Then on the following results page you can check each user you want to delete.

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment