Database Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Errors

The attached file is a database error log from my site. These started showing up last night at 6:37pm and there have been 26 more generated by 6 or 7 users overnight and this morning.

Is this being caused by a database corruption or some sort of invalid information in the database?

If its damage, can it be repaired?

I run my own web servers and the MySQL database is part of the servers.

My site sees between 400 and 500 visits a day.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

From your file, this is your (last) error:
    MySQL Error : Lost connection to MySQL server during query

That is a server issue and you should talk to your host about it. Someone was trying to input a HUGE amount of data into the database. it could be a time setting, I don't know.

The other errors are:
    MySQL Error : Table 'community.diarycomments' doesn't exist
    MySQL Error : Table 'community.timeshiftthreads' doesn't exist

There is not table called "diarycomments" or "timeshiftthreads" in vbulletin, so these errors are caused by a modification you have installed.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by U2Lynne View Post
      From your file, this is your (last) error:
      MySQL Error : Lost connection to MySQL server during query

That is a server issue and you should talk to your host about it. Someone was trying to input a HUGE amount of data into the database. it could be a time setting, I don't know.

The other errors are:
      MySQL Error : Table 'community.diarycomments' doesn't exist
      MySQL Error : Table 'community.timeshiftthreads' doesn't exist

There is not table called "diarycomments" or "timeshiftthreads" in vbulletin, so these errors are caused by a modification you have installed.
      The diarycomments and timeshiftthreads tables are gone. Those were things I was experimenting with.

I am my own host. I have my own servers.

I was the one who input the huge amount of data. I publish the honor rolls each quarter for 65 schools in the area, but that data was put in a few days ago and the errors just started showing up last night. They are continuing.

Comment

Working...
      X