Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server migration - now problem

Hiya,

I've just migrated a server from a fedora core 4, to CentOS, which shouldnt really make a difference..... and the PHP/MySQl versions have changed from (php)5.0.4 / (mysql) 4.1.20 to PHP5.1.6 / MySQL 5.0.22

I've basically copied the database, and forum folder. The site looks fine, and I dont get any errors when browsing topics but if I reply to a post I get the following error via email:

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.4:

Invalid SQL: SELECT MAX(dateline) AS dateline FROM vb3_post AS post WHERE threadid = 16718 AND dateline < AND visible = 1; MySQL

Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND visible = 1' at line 5

Error Number : 1064
    If I try and create a new topic I get this error

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.4:
    Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO vb3_post
    (showsignature, allowsmilie, username, userid, title, pagetext, iconid, visible, dateline, ipaddress, attach, threadid)
    VALUES
    (1, 1, 'zemic', 1, 'test', 'test2', 0, 1, 1203507268, '194.xx.xx.xx', 0, -1);

MySQL Error : Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
    Error Number : 1062

Can someone shed a light on what the problem is? and how to resolve it? I read on here that 3.6.4 is compatible with PHP/MySQL version on the new server. If its a case of upgrading I'll have to do that, but would prefer not to at this stage.

Thank you!

I think I found the problem.... for some reason the auto_increment value hasnt been exported/imported in the dump. Just going through the database manually now comparing old database to new. Should sort the problem I reckon.... will post again later incase someone else had this problem.

Comment

Fixed by doing the above

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X