• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulo_B
    replied
    duplicate "includes" Folders

Originally posted by U2Lynne View Post
    What I do when I'm a bit unsure about whether I need a directory or page, is rename it. Put an x in front of the name. Then, see if your site still runs just fine after a day or so, then delete it. If the site starts spitting out errors, just rename it back to what it was.
    Hey, that is a neat idea. I'm scared to death of crashing the forum. what can I say, it's how I am.

I've looked at all the folders and many are duplicates, except for modules, reimage, reputation, amiles, and statusion, all the rest are copies.

I think that I did this when I was learning how to use Filezilla and i must have uploaded to the wrong folder.

Thanks for the suggestion I'll give it a try.

Cheers,
    Paulo

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    What I do when I'm a bit unsure about whether I need a directory or page, is rename it. Put an x in front of the name. Then, see if your site still runs just fine after a day or so, then delete it. If the site starts spitting out errors, just rename it back to what it was.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Assuming this is not something you need for an add-on you installed, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Paulo_B
    replied

Ok, should I delete the duplicate folder that is under?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Chances are you acidently uploaded the new includes folder into your includes folder instead of overwriting the files.

Leave a comment:

• Paulo_B
    started a topic duplicate "includes" Folders

I'm trying to upgraded and load up patch_368_2. But I discovered that the folder "includes" has a folder "includes" in IT as well. I don't understand this and I have no idea what to do. Please help.

thank you,
    Paulo
Working...
X