DB Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DB Error

im getting following error and i can't able to login to my phpMyAdmin because it says permission denied and i forget how did i setup the ip protected file..
    is there any way i can repair the tables through putty

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT thread.threadid, thread.title, thread.lastpost, thread.forumid, thread.replycount,
    thread.lastposter, thread.dateline, thread.postusername, thread.postuserid, thread.iconid,
    IF(views<=replycount, replycount+1, views) AS views, thread.visible, thread.open,
    user.username, user.userid, user.usergroupid,
    IF(displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid
    FROM thread AS thread
    LEFT JOIN user AS user ON (user.username = thread.lastposter)
    WHERE NOT ISNULL(thread.threadid) AND thread.sticky = '1' AND thread.visible = '1' AND thread.open != '10'
    AND thread.forumid NOT IN(14,31,118,32,40,122,69)
    ORDER BY thread.lastpost DESC
    LIMIT 0, 15;

MySQL Error : Table './forums/thread' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
    Error Number : 145
    Date : Thursday, February 14th 2008 @ 09:00:06 PM
    Script : http://www.tamilthunder.com/
    Referrer :
    IP Address : 216.48.161.26
    Username : raagaswaram
    Classname : vB_Database

MySQL error: 145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired

This error means that table has crashed. To fix this run Repair/Optimize in the Admin CP. You may need to run it more than once to fix all errors:

Admin CP -> Import & Maintenance -> Repair/Optimize Tables -> Check All -> Continue

If you cannot open your Admin CP then you can repair tables with phpMyAdmin.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

hey

the problem is my tech is on vacation and phpmyadmin is ip protected so my ip changed i can't able to access it and im trying to find out a way to make my ip access can't able to find that file? doy ou know where to set it or if i can set it up through putty

Comment

helo

is there any command on putty or which file can be edited in order to access phpmyAdmin

Comment

repaired table seems same error

Comment

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT thread.threadid, thread.title, thread.lastpost, thread.forumid, thread.replycount,
            thread.lastposter, thread.dateline, thread.postusername, thread.postuserid, thread.iconid,
            IF(views<=replycount, replycount+1, views) AS views, thread.visible, thread.open,
            user.username, user.userid, user.usergroupid,
            IF(displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid
            FROM thread AS thread
            LEFT JOIN user AS user ON (user.username = thread.lastposter)
            WHERE NOT ISNULL(thread.threadid) AND thread.sticky = '1' AND thread.visible = '1' AND thread.open != '10'
            AND thread.forumid NOT IN(14,31,118,32,40,122,69)
            ORDER BY thread.lastpost DESC
            LIMIT 0, 15;

MySQL Error : Table './forums/thread' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
            Error Number : 145
            Date : Friday, February 15th 2008 @ 12:17:54 AM
            Script : http://www.tamilthunder.com/
            Referrer :
            IP Address : 216.48.161.26
            Username : raagaswaram
            Classname : vB_Database

Comment

That means you did not repair that table. You sometimes have to run repair more than once to fix all errors.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i did fix it

forums.template OK
                forums.templatehistory OK
                forums.threadrate OK
                forums.threadread OK
                forums.threadredirect OK
                forums.threadviews OK
                forums.upgradelog OK

Comment

As per the error, it's he thread table that is crashed. Trust me, you will not get that error if that table is okay. I don't just make this stuff up for the heck of it.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

sorry i did check all the tables seems thread is not there

Comment

ye i don see that table it seems to be vanished for some reason any way i can insert it
                      ?

Comment

Unfortunately if you do not have that table, then this means that all of your threads are missing. The only way to fix this is to restore a backup of the database from before this problem occurred.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X