Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    White pages when posting are often memory limit errors. Try adding this line to your includes/config.php file:

Code:
    ini_set('memory_limit', '256M');
    Although overriding settings like this might not be allowed on your server if the "display_errors" line didn't affect anything. You might need to ask your host to change this directly in the PHP configuration.

Leave a comment:

• rayge
    started a topic WHite Screen Issues

WHite Screen Issues

Im having MANY users report getting a white screen when they submit a thread or post. It seems to be really random and i cant find the cause.
    Ive tried all the things recommended in the VB help. It doesnt tiemout on the page or hang it goes IMMEDIATELY to the blank white page.

AS ive continued to get feed back it seems to be related to Longer messages and it being a while before posting the message. Not sure why that is.

I was able to replicate the issue. it happened in IE6 and FF after waiting over 15-20 min to post. I hope this helps.

Also I have ini_set('display_errors', true); in the config and still saw NOTHING.

ANy ideas?
    Last edited by rayge; Mon 11 Feb '08, 1:03pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X