Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternate styles for different pages within forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate styles for different pages within forum?

Hi - I run a forum and I am looking for ways to add a new logo / brand into the forum - my ideal situation would be to make it so that - if someone goes to certain pages inside my site/forums then the logo, CSS would change to reflect the page that they are on.

So I could have:
    MAIN BRAND = standard style / CSS and design
    SUB BRAND1 = different style / CSS and design
    SUB BRAND2 = another different style / CSS and design

Is this possible? To clarify, it would be one forum - I'm not looking to make more sites with one license.

Forums & Moderators > Forum Manager > Edit Forum > Style Options >
    Custom Style for this Forum
    Override Users' Style Choice
    (If this forum uses a custom style, this will force users with a different style choice to see the forum with the style you specified)

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
      Forums & Moderators > Forum Manager > Edit Forum > Style Options >
      Custom Style for this Forum
      Override Users' Style Choice
      Hi, is there a way to make pages outside of just the forums also show different styles? So like 'register.php' to show different logos depending on the link / route in that they clicked... maybe I would have to create a 'register2.php' and define the 2nd style for that alone ??

For example:
      I want 2 brands in my one site - if someone arrives on the 2nd brand then when they register - the register page (register.php) will bear the 2nd emblem/logo

WHEREAS, if they had arrived through a different page, then theyb would see the first emblem /logo

It would be one site / one board / onf forums but with different entry routes branded specifically.

Comment

The multiple forum thing should be talked over at vBulletin.org, as I do know where you are going with this. You would need to add a modification so it auto selects the style depending on forum you want to join. Try asking this over at vBulletin.org, as you want something that is not possible to do without adding a modification/files to make what you want work.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X