IE/ Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE/ Firefox

I have 3.6.8 PL2, I can access the forum in Firefox, but in IE it say's page cannot be displayed! I searched every corner of the server (shared, cpanel), but nothing. It is VERY annoying. I also put several people to test it, the same problem. Also I have disabled the .htaccess rule that I use to redirect from crazypc.ro/forum to forum.crazypc.ro. I deleted the only plugin I had. Same problem. It is very, very annoying Thanks a lot...

http://forum.crazypc.ro
    Last edited by diosrl; Tue 5 Feb '08, 6:44am.

I am having the same problem with your URL.

I recommend you contact your web host about this. If there is any kind of connection problem then they should be able to resolve it. See if they can provide you with an alternate URL to test, like an IP address of your web server.

Comment

No, it's the table `vb3_session`, when it gets to 30 lines, or 30 entries, explorer shows blank page. When I manually delete sessions from database (phpmyadmin) everything is fine.

Comment

That's very odd. What table type is it? It should be HEAP.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

SELECT *
          FROM `vb3_session`
          LIMIT 0 , 300

This table I think is the problem.

Showing rows 0 - 25 (26 total, Query took 0.0004 sec) When bolded number gets to 30, in internet explorer forum no longer works. What I want to do next is to reinstall forum, using a copy of this database. Until then, I have backup from yesterday, on the old server (I recently moved all my hosting reseller account to a new server). It is possible that some files were skipped?

I uploaded manually some files from default 3.6.8 PL2 arhive to the server, and those files are now Suspect File Versions , but the problem was there before, and after the upload.

I closed the forums until I can figure it out.
          Last edited by diosrl; Tue 5 Feb '08, 8:35am.

Comment

Any ideas? Can I fix this without changing back the DNS, to point to the old server?

Comment

I don't see how the session table could be related. I still recommend you contact your host about this.

Comment

I did. Me neither, but i tried 10 times. When it gets 30 entries- it stops working. I delete them, works again. I will revert all changes and go back to the original server.

Comment

Still need to know what table type it is.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry, I missed that. Table type is MEMORY. ( The MEMORY storage engine formerly was known as the HEAP engine.)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I will, as soon as DNS propagates (to be sure I'll wait 24h). Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X