Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error: Invalid styleid specified in /includes

Hello

I am trying to change the font of the text in my Forum but when I come to save the changes I get this error:

Fatal error: Invalid styleid specified in /includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 327

Could you please help??

I have no idea why you would be getting that error. Try disabling your plugins:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Plugin/Hook System

Also run a file check to look for customized files:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

If you continue to get the error then we will need to take a look. Please submit a trouble ticket with your forum and server info:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Comment

The most likely cause of this problem is the suhosin module in PHP. If so this can be fixed by editing the php.ini (requires root access to the server) or by via a .htaccess file with the following contents:

php_flag suhosin.cookie.encrypt Off
      php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2048
      php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2048

You can create your own .htaccess file and upload it to your main forum directory. It's a simple text file.

If this doesn't work or you get an 'Internal Server Error' after doing this, then unfortunately this means that your host is not allowing this change. The only thing you can do now is to ask your host to make the necessary changes to suhosin.

Here is a post that lists some of the recommended suhosin settings for compatibility with vB:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...82#post1329782
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
      X