Different Post alert icons for different categories on index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Post alert icons for different categories on index

How do get my forum index page to use different icons for different categories? PLease refer to this site to see what I am refering to: http://www.goteamsgo.com/forum/

I also have multiple sports categories and want to be able to use that specific sports icon (football for NFL, baseball for MLB, etc) for "topoics/posts" and "new topics/replies" as he does.

What hack is he using to do that?

Thank you for your time

This is a feature in vBulletin 3.7. Not a default feature in 3.6

Comment

PLease look at the bottom oh his page and you will see he is running "vBulletin® Version 3.6.3"

I am running 3.6.8

Comment

That is not a feature in 3.6. He had to have done this with an add-on.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzSports View Post
          PLease look at the bottom oh his page and you will see he is running "vBulletin® Version 3.6.3"

I am running 3.6.8
          I have been doing support for several years now, I know where to find the version number and I have seen it, hence my comment: "Not a default feature in 3.6"

Comment

WOW... unexpected attitude from such a simple responce.

So glad to hear that you have been doing support for several years. Let's go back to my initial question... "What hack (add on) is he using to do that?". I know it is not a default feature HENCE my question.

I was simply mentioning that he was using an earlier version than I so if he could do it I should be able to without installing 3.7. PLease forgive me for stating the obvious.

Comment

Sorry, I do not know what hack he is using. We do not keep track of the hundreds of third-party add-ons that are available. That's why we suggested you ask over at www.vbulletin.org.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X